Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Staycation @ Marina Bay Sands Hotel!

Had a staycation at MBS with Sheryl and Ruby a few days ago because Sheryl's Mum had a free room hehe. Ruby and I were starving by the time we reached (I was telling her how I would order a pasta right away), but little did we know Sheryl had something planned for us already!



Walked into the hotel room and we were greeted by these balloons and a whole table of food!! Hello Kitty for Ruby and Minnie Mouse for me hehehe. Thank you so much Sheryl for this belated birthday surprise!! xx























Look how bad the haze was :( PSI was around 300+? We wanted to go for a dip in the pool the next morning but it was impossible:







Caught Monsters University @ Cine after a very satisfying dinner hehe.

The next morning:



Hello! On our way for lunch after checking-out:











Settled for Bayside Crab Deli & Bar because the one we wanted to go wasn't ready for opening due to the haze:



Calamari - I love calamaris and these didn't fail me! My other favourites are from Five & Dime and Au Chocolat:



Fish & Chips (S$15) - Ruby loves the fish a lot, but I thought it's pretty normal haha:



Caesar Salad:



Chilli Crab Noodles (~S$14) - really glad I ordered this yummy yummy dish. The portion is super huge and the crab meat servings are really generous. Spiciness level is just right for me too!:





Hahahahaha Ruby and her Lychee-Mango popsicle from Frostbite:





They don't provide ice water though, so we had to order a bottle of mineral water to share. Sigh. Cafes shouldn't be so stingy with their water.

Bayside Crab Deli & Cafe
1 Fullerton Road, One Fullerton #01-11

Mon - Thu: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Sun: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 12:00am
Sat: 8:00am-11:00pm
Tel: +65 6327 9226


Sincerely hope the horrible haze will clear in the next few weeks. Don't think I can stand it if it lasts till Sept/Oct :(

3 comments :

  1. So beautiful in all the pics,and Sheryl is pretty good at giving surprises huh. Hahahahaha. Food looks really good too. You should stop posting at midnight, or else you will just make your readers hungry,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ey why you upload so many unglam shots of me wahlao and super wasted lor my infinity poolz :( & wa shane finally first to comment hahahah shitz if you know what i meant *inserts sneaky smile emoticon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA where got a lot??! :P
      And yes, I get what you meant. We all get it... hehehe. See you on Friday!!!

      Delete