Instagram @ lovethekisses

Thursday, December 25, 2014

O School Recital 2014 - The Pursuit @ Kallang Theatre

Taken from my Instagram post:
"Auditions are never easy, but I'm glad I plucked up the courage to enter one 3 months ago, for #oschoolrecital2014 - The Pursuit.
Was put into this team of 12 girls (we were the only all-girls team in the recital! Girl power) and I had no idea what to expect. The 1st rehearsal threw me off as I didn't know anyone in the team + it felt like I was dancing a whole different genre I've never auditioned for + Clarice taught so fast I seriously panicked hahahaha. But I was very excited and have always looked forward to learning more every week.

As time passed, the 12 of us grew stronger as a team, I'm so glad everyone has been so cooperative, and we've never argued once (ikr, how can an all girls team not be bitchy??) but rather laughed together & stayed supportive of each other always. From learning new steps to teaching/correcting each other (esp Xuehui's girls' Hiphop + Reggae section omg ), to going early and staying till late just to practise, to helping to source and buy costumes/makeup, to making sewing tutorials so everyone can learn how to make our shorts and skirts HAHAH.

I am so so so thankful for all of you and I will never trade this for anything else. These 3 months flew by so quickly, thanks for making my 1st recital experience such an awesome one! :D"



So this was O School Recital @ Kallang Theatre on the 28th & 29th of Nov.
Thanks Jo for doing my hair!! I love it:



Jo and Fel, the girl behind all our eye makeup:







Nikki and Fann:



Sherlie:



My "Grown Woman" partner, Amelia:



Delphne! Thanks for carrying so much of my weight during rehearsals. And sorry for always grabbing the wrong parts hahahaha:



Clarice wanted to imitate my OOTD shots. So irritating:



And Windy! :D It was our 2nd year sharing the same stage, but again, in different items. We probably will never end up doing the same stuff haha:









Spot me HAHAHA:



Some shots from the full dress rehearsal/ actual show, credits to Poey YT and Overide Photography:

















Sneaking some shots after curtain call:









My lovely Team Haunted/Beyonce. So blessed to have met them!!!!:



And this is everyone in the Beyonce item! :D



Our choreographers, Xuehui and Clarice. THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!:





Thanks everyone for coming!







-------------

While you're reading this, I've just touched down in Medan ... it's my 1st time travelling out of Singapore for Xmas and New Year! Hope it doesn't feel any different.

Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! See you when I'm back next year :D

No comments :

Post a Comment