Instagram @ lovethekisses

Friday, January 2, 2015

[ADVERT] Vivre Active Wear

Not long ago, I was approached by Vivre Active Wear to pick a few apparels from their website. The opportunity came at the right time as I was needing some new leggings/tights and sports bra for dance haha.


"Vivre Active Wear was started in April 2014 by a yoga and health enthusiast with the idea to create a
local active wear brand made affordable for the community.
Besides creating a friendly price point, Vivre places emphasis on the quality and aesthetics of our apparel by putting in our best effort in material sourcing and design development. Operating as an e-commerce business, prompt delivery, customer service and flexible return policies is also something we take pride in to offer customers a worry-free shopping experience."


On me is the Frolic Sports Bra in Chiffon Yellow and On-the-Move Active Crops in Mystic Purple. I love the leggings because of the colours and prints and it is also very very smooth and comfortable! I wore this set to sleep during a staycation in MBS, and also for dance the next day hehe:













And during my recent trip to Takengon, I wore the Sprints Toga Sports Bra in Camo Green (the toga cut is so unique!) and the Athletic Wander Shorts in Smoke Grey to hike the Gayo Mountains. But of course I didn't just wear these as it was super cold!
Took these shots after a long hike up to the peak and I was almost freezing hahaha:









What I love most about Vivre's products is that they are made of soft, moisture-wicking and high quality fabric which makes wearing them very comfortable! They also have a built-in shelf bra so there is no need for any additional sports bra.
And yes, they can be worn for almost any occasion - to dance, for Yoga sessions, for a workout, or simply as part of a casual outfit! :)



For all my readers, you can quote 'wenhuivivre' for a 10% off storewide till the end of Jan 2015! :D

Website: www.vivreactivewear.com
Facebook: facebook.com/vivreactivewear
Instagram: @vivreactivewear

No comments :

Post a Comment