Instagram @ lovethekisses

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Atlas Coffeehouse @ Duke's Road

Finally here to revive my blog with a food post!! I miss taking photos and sharing them simply for memories' sake. I'm getting lazy.

Here was brunch @ the newly opened Atlas Coffeehouse a few hours ago:



It was nearly full-house when I got there, but lucky me managed to get 2 remaining seats by the window just before a short queue started to form.
Apparently Atlas is by the same people behind Assembly Coffee which I really liked!







Cafe Mocha:



Iced Chocolate - came with Vanilla ice-cream which I wasn't aware about (and didn't like)... so when it melted towards the end my chocolate drink was destroyed. Boo:



Shoestring Truffle Fries (S$8) - kinda sick of truffle fries already but since Windy wanted them so we got them haha. Didn't appeal much to me:



Beef Brisket & Onions on Sourdough (S$18) - a pretty filling and satisfying dish with slow-cooked beef brisket, caramelised onions and a sunny-sideup which we changed to scrambled! We loved the scrambled eggs from Assembly Coffee, but sadly this didn't really taste as good :(





Salmon Soba Noodles (S$17) - poached salmon with house-made yogurt dressing, soba noodles, Shimeiji mushrooms and crispy fried egg. I loved this dish! The portion could be bigger though... hehe. I liked how the egg whites were so nicely fried too:









Hahaha:




Atlas Coffeehouse
6 Duke's Road, Singapore 268886

Tues - Sun: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Tel: +65 6314 2674









In other news, I'm going to be part of TheSmartLocal's #InstaWalk @ Punggol next week, 27th Feb 2016, 9am-1pm!
I'm a little nervous since I haven't been active in the 'influencer scene' for some time already omg.... hahahaha. I don't even know if anyone would want to be in my group :'(

So if you'd like to join me, Christabel and Joal there, sign up HERE - http://bit.ly/instawalkpg! Registration closes on Monday, 22nd Feb.
Hope to see you there! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment